1. How much do you know about Blu-ray disc?
Blu-ray Disc (also known as Blu-ray or BD) is an optical disc storage medium designed to supersede the standard DVD format. Its main uses are for storing high-definition video, PlayStation 3 games, and other data, with up to 25 GB per single layered, and 50 GB per dual layered disc. The disc has the same physical dimensions as standard DVDs and CDs
2. Why choose Xilisoft Blu Ray Converter
- Convert Blu-ray discs with high converting speed and excellent HD-quality
- Convert Blu-ray M2TS videos to iPod videos and common videos
- Extract audio from Blu-ray movie and capture movie images
- Edit video by trimming, cropping, merging and adding video effects
- The broad support of multimedia devices
- Try it for FREE NOW: Xilisoft Blu Ray Converter
3. How to convert Blu-ray disc to iPod
This is the step by step guide of Xilisoft Blu Ray Converter to show you how to convert Blu-ray disc to iPod.
1. Free download at: Xilisoft Blu Ray Converter, install and launch.
2. Insert the blu-ray disc and choose the proper output destination and the target video format.
3. Click "Convert" button! After a few minutes waiting, the conversion from blu-ray disc to iPod is completed!
4. More information at: Convert blu-ray to iPod.