1. How much do you know about AVCHD Videos?
AVCHD is short for "Advanced Video Codec High Definition", it is the newest HD format to be released for inexpensive HD video production. And AVCHD (AVC-HD, AVC HD) video is recorded by AVCHD camcorder such as Canon VIXIA HG20, Sony HDR-UX5, Panasonic HDC-SD1 etc using the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 video compression codec.
2. What is AVCHD File Extension
The AVCHD file extension may be .M2TS, .M2T, .MTS, .TS, .TR, .TP, .TRP, .TOD, .MOD, etc.
3. Why choose Xilisoft HD Video Converter
- Supports HD videos such as AVCHD (mts, m2ts), TS, H.264/AVC, MKV
- Create videos and SWF/FLV file from pictures
- Convert popular formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, DivX, RM, MOV, and FLV
- Fast HD video conversion speed beyond your imagination
- Try it for FREE NOW: Xilisoft HD Video Converter
4. How to Convert AVCHD video to iPod, iPhone
This is the step by step guide of Xilisoft HD Video Converter to show you how to convert AVCHD video to iPod.
1. Free download at: Xilisoft HD Video Converter, install and launch.
2. Add the HD files from the "File" menu in batches or add folder.
3. Choose the proper output destination and the target video format.
4. Click "Convert" button! After a few minutes waiting, you can find playing the converted any video files on your any portable music devices like PSP , iPhone is a piece of cake.
Simple interface and super high HD conversion speed will make the whole HD movie to SD video conversion much easier and faster.