Xilisoft Windows Mobile Ringtone Maker FAQ
Q1: What are the system requirements to run this Windows Mobile Ringtone Maker?
A: Here are the minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista or Windows 7 OS
- 1GHz Intel/AMD or faster processor
- 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
- 50MB available disk space for installation
- Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
- Windows Mobile v5.0 or above is needed; Active Sync v4.5 or above must be installed under Windows XP OS; Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center Driver 6.1 or above must be installed under Windows Vista OS
Q2: Where can I download this Windows Mobile Ringtone Maker?
A: Thanks for your support for Xilisoft software. Please download this Windows Mobile Ringtone Maker from our official site at
Q3: How to register after I got my license code?
A: First please run the program and click the down arrow on the top right, then click 'Enter License Code…' option on the drop-down list to open 'Registration' window. Then copy and paste your user name and license code in corresponding text boxes to register.
Q4: How do I get started with this Windows Mobile Ringtone Maker?
A: this Windows Mobile Ringtone Maker is easy to handle. Please follow the instructions below.
1. Click ‘Browse…’ button right beside ‘Input File’ label to load a file into the ‘Input File’ textbox.
2. Click "Play" button to hear the music before creating ringtone and find the part you want to use. Then drag and drop the start & end slider to get music clip to convert, or type the start & end time in the corresponding text box directly.
3. Set output destination by clicking ‘Browse…’ button on the right side of ‘Local Output Files’ label.
4. If you want to get ringtones on your Phone directly after ringtone making, please connect your Phone to PC and check ‘Export to Phone’ option.
5. After all settings are done, click ‘Generate’ button to make your own Phone ringtone.
You can check the progress on the bottom.
Q5:I want to extract the music from my loved video and make it a ringtone. Does this ringtone maker help me?
A: Yes. Not only can this program make ringtones from music in any format, but also extract music from videos and convert them to Phone ringtone. Almost all popular music and video formats are supported in this program. You can get more details at www.xilisoft.com/windows-mobile-ringtone-maker.html
Q6:How to get rid of the unwanted part in the loaded file?
A: The audition area provided in this program will help you do this job. After loading a file, please click 'Play' button to listen to the music and find the part you want. Drag and drop the start & end sliders to get a music clip or type the start & end time directly in the corresponding text boxes.
Q7:I cannot find ringtones on my Phone, what shall I do?
A: Please make sure that you connect your Phone to computer and check 'Export to Phone' option before you start making ringtone.
Q8:In your program, the 'Export to Phone' option is disabled and I get the message of 'You need to install and start Microsoft ActiveSync'. What shall I do?
A: If you want the program outputs ringtones to Windows Mobile phone directly after converting, you must install and start Microsoft ActiveSync firstly. Then, please run our program, connect your phone to PC and check the option ‘Export to Phone’ according to your need.
If our program works under windows XP OS, you need to install Active Sync v4.5 or above; and if under windows Vista OS, you need to install Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center Driver 6.1 or above.