Xilisoft YouTube to DVD Converter
Version: 6.0.0 Update: Jan 21, 2013
Looking for an all-in-one solution to making your own DVD movie with your collection of fun YouTube videos? Xilisoft YouTube to DVD Converter is just the right tool for you, which has the functions of downloading YouTube videos for FREE and burning FLV videos to DVD movie. You can also convert YouTube videos to DVD folder or ISO image.
Owning rich editing and customizing option, Xilisoft YouTube to DVD Converter allows you to create a personalized menu for DVD, clip video files to just burn required segments, add subtitles/soundtracks/watermarks to your DVD and edit video effects.
- Create DVD movie from YouTube videos
- Batch downloading YouTube videos for FREE at high speed
- Burn FLV videos on your computer to DVD movie, DVD folder or ISO image
- Customize DVD movie with self-defined DVD menu, video clips, subtitles, soundtracks, effects and watermarks
Other Users Also Download
Xilisoft Youtube Video Converter
- One step to download YouTube videos and convert to other video formats
- supports multiple tasks: download and convert several files at one time.
YouTube FLV to DVD Creator Download FLV videos from YouTube and convert them into DVD movies
- Download Videos from YouTube for FREE
Xilisoft YouTube to DVD Converter is a FREE way to download YouTube FLV videos to your computer.
- Convert YouTube Videos into DVD Movie
Xilisoft YouTube to DVD Converter is an all-in-one solution to creating DVD movies from YouTube videos. Also allows you to convert YouTube video to DVD folder or ISO image.
- Create DVD Folder or ISO ImageAlso allows you to create DVD folder or ISO image from YouTube FLV videos.
DVD Movie Personalization Make custom DVD menu; clip video files; add subtitles/soundtracks/effects/watermarks
- Make Custom DVD Menu
Offers you lots of menu templates to make a DVD menu, and allows you to add background picture/music, title and opening clip and even set video/picture title thumbnails for menu customization.
- Clip FLV Videos
Clip FLV video file to extract required parts and merge them together into a new video replacing the original one.
- Edit Video Effects
Video effect editing features include: crop video size; adjust image effect, add artistic effects, and label picture/text watermarks. You can check the effect by previewing and comparing in real-time.
- Add Soundtracks and Subtitles
Allows you to add multiple soundtracks (up to 8) and subtitles (up to 32) to your DVD movie.
Flexible Options for Downloading and Burning Different downloading ways; high downloading and burning speed; rich output parameters; and many more
- Different Ways to Download YouTube Videos
Different ways are available for you to download YouTube videos: drag and drop or copy & paste video URLs to start downloading; download videos from the right-click menu or via the built-in browser.
- Batch Downloading, Multithreading and Multi-Core SupportAllows to download multiple YouTube videos at the same time; supports multithreading and multi-core processing, making download and convert YouTube videos to DVD super fast.
- DVD Disc Formats Supported
Most popular DVD disc formats are supported: DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-5, DVD-9.
- Rich Adjustable Output Parameters
Ability to freely adjust the output parameters including video/audio quality, bit rate, aspect ratio, television standard, aspect ratio, resize mode and many others.
- Preset Post-Task Action
Preset the program to auto exit, or hibernate, standby, exit or shut down your computer after a task is complete.
|Input File Formats Supported|
|Audio||AAC, AIFF, AC3, APE, AU, FLAC, MPA, MP2, MP3, MP4, M4A, MP4, OGG, RA, RAM, WAV, WMA, AIF|
|Image||BMP, JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, SVG|
|Output File Formats Supported|
|DVD-Video, DVD folder, ISO image file|
|OS||Microsoft® Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7|
|Processor||1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above|
|RAM||256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)|
|Free Hard Disk||130MB space for installation (10GB or more for temporary files)|
|Graphic Card||Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher|
|Others||Recordable DVD Drive; Internet connection|