How to convert DVD to QuickTime on Mac
Xilisoft DVD Ripper for Mac is an easy-to-use DVD ripping program for Mac users to rip and convert DVD to QuickTime file format. Except converting DVD to QuickTime, it also can convert DVD to almost all video and audio formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, RM, 3GP, MP3, WAV, WMA, RA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, AU, etc.
Step-by-step guide to convert DVD to QuickTime on Mac OS X
Step 1: Download and install the Mac DVD Ripper.
Step 2: Load DVD.
Insert DVD into your DVD-ROM. Click "Add" button to load your DVD. This DVD ripper for Mac does support DVD folder or DVD image files. Just Click "Add" button and press DVD folder or DVD image (IFO file).
Step 3: Set output format.
Choose titles or chapters you want to rip, and then select a profile from the "Profile" drop-down list in the "General" tab as your output format. Here we choose MOV - QuickTime (*.mov).
After choosing a profile, you can adjust parameter values in the "Advance" tab, such as "Bit Rate", "Sample Rate", "Duration", "Start time", etc.
Tips: How to trim the video to convert a certain segment?
1. Choose the title or chapter of the DVD that contains the segment you want, and click the "Trim" button to open the "Video Trim" window.
2. In the "Video Trim" window, click the "Play" button to preview the video, then you can specify the very start position by clicking the "Set Begin" button and end position by clicking the "Set End" button. And if you do not satisfy with the position you set, just click the "Reset" to set the position again.
3. Click the "OK" button to apply your setting, and then a scissors icon would add to the title or chapter you choose. You can press the "Convert" button to start the conversion.
Step 4: Set output file destination and file name
Step 5: Start to convert DVD to QuickTime files.
If you're interested in this Mac DVD ripper program, please visit: Xilisoft DVD Ripper for Mac.
Add New Comment
- Convert VOB to WMV
- Convert YouTube to iPhone ringtone
- Convert FLV to 3GP
- Convert AVI to MP4
- Transfer files from PC to iPhone
- Transfer video from iPod to computer
- Convert SWF to MP4
- Convert MPEG to MP3
- Convert video to GIF image files
- Convert video to GIF image files
- Convert MP3 to M4R iPhone ringtone
- Convert WMV to FLV
- Burn AVI to DVD
- Record your Voice and make your Songs
- Convert RMVB to MP4
- Copy songs from iPod to Mac computer
- Convert AIFF to MP3
- Burn WMV to DVD
- Convert FLV to iPhone
- Manage iPhone without iTunes
- Convert MOV to AVI (DivX), MOV to MPEG
- Convert AVCHD to AVI
- Convert M4V to AVI
- Burn video files to DVD
- Convert FLV to MP4
- Convert HD movie to SD video
- Join video files on Mac
- Extract audio from DVD
- 5 Tips to Make Successful Video Conversion
- Convert M4V to DVD
- Use the M4R converter
- Make free ringtone for iPhone on Mac
- Cut videos/movies on Mac
- Convert YouTube to MOV
- Convert MKV to AVI, MKV to MPEG
- Put videos to iPod
- Convert MP4 to FLV
- Rip blu ray to MP4
- Convert FLV to MOV
- Convert WAV to MP3
- Convert RM to WMV
- Convert MOV to MP3
- Convert MOV to WMV
- Convert DVD to MP3
- Transfer iPhone music
- Convert XviD to AVI
- Convert MP4 to AVI on Mac
- Convert MKV to 3GP
- Convert HD video to Apple TV
- Convert WMV to AVI
- Convert RMVB to AVI
- Rip DVD movie to MP4
- Convert MP4 to SWF
- Save YouTube videos
- Convert MOV to AVI
- Convert YouTube to MP4
- Convert MPEG to MP4 on Mac
- convert FLV to PSP video files
- Split movies on Mac
- Rip Blu-ray disc
- Convert video to DPG
- Convert MP4 to MPEG on Mac
- Download and convert YouTube videos
- Convert FLV to DVD
- Convert RMVB to DVD
- Rip DVD to AVI