Record your Voice and make your Songs
Not a few people may have thought to record their own singing mixed with music for playback. What’s annoying is either the process is either complicated or the final record effect far from good. I happened to find a smart tool that can perfectly solve such issues. Here is a real step-by-step guide, and hope it can be a little helpful for you.
- First, make sure you have a microphone and it has inserted to your PC.
- Download, install and launch the program Xilisoft sound recorder
(I’m sorry it’s not free ware but share ware.)
- To reduce cacophony disturbance, the program offers a VAS (Voice Activation System) mode- set the silence sensitivity to filter the noise that is lower than your voice and may cause noise of your singing.
Choose the recording mode as VAS mode rather than the default Normal mode.
(Checking “Monitor Recording”, you can listen to the real time mixed music when recording.)
And click Settings to customize. Drag the slider to a certain point you want.
(The check box “Ignore silence after silence duration exceeds the value XX” can help you delete long silence time in effective time interval)
- Set Karaoke mode-choose the “Karaoke” from the six options below.
In this mode, the recorder allows you choose the background music, then records and mixes voices both from microphone and the background music.
- Choose the background music.
And if you check the “auto-stop recording when background music over”,” box, the recorder will record once the song is over.
- After above settings finished, we can start to “record” now. Here we go.
Enjoy singing and recording.
- After finishing recording, play the recorded file directly to validate the effect.
Xilisoft Sound Recorder supports MP3, WAV, and WMA which you can choose before recoding. What is also very practical in the offered recoding modes is VOIP which can recode the voice from instant communication tools.
I have used the recorder to record my own album—in fact only 5 songs included. The sound quality, I have to say, is stunning, wow.
Add New Comment
- Convert VOB to WMV
- Convert YouTube to iPhone ringtone
- Convert FLV to 3GP
- Convert AVI to MP4
- Transfer files from PC to iPhone
- Transfer video from iPod to computer
- Convert SWF to MP4
- Convert MPEG to MP3
- Convert video to GIF image files
- Convert video to GIF image files
- Convert MP3 to M4R iPhone ringtone
- Convert WMV to FLV
- Burn AVI to DVD
- Record your Voice and make your Songs
- Convert RMVB to MP4
- Copy songs from iPod to Mac computer
- Convert AIFF to MP3
- Burn WMV to DVD
- Convert FLV to iPhone
- Manage iPhone without iTunes
- Convert MOV to AVI (DivX), MOV to MPEG
- Convert AVCHD to AVI
- Convert M4V to AVI
- Burn video files to DVD
- Convert FLV to MP4
- Convert HD movie to SD video
- Join video files on Mac
- Extract audio from DVD
- 5 Tips to Make Successful Video Conversion
- Convert M4V to DVD
- Use the M4R converter
- Make free ringtone for iPhone on Mac
- Cut videos/movies on Mac
- Convert YouTube to MOV
- Convert MKV to AVI, MKV to MPEG
- Put videos to iPod
- Convert MP4 to FLV
- Rip blu ray to MP4
- Convert FLV to MOV
- Convert WAV to MP3
- Convert RM to WMV
- Convert MOV to MP3
- Convert MOV to WMV
- Convert DVD to MP3
- Transfer iPhone music
- Convert XviD to AVI
- Convert MP4 to AVI on Mac
- Convert MKV to 3GP
- Convert HD video to Apple TV
- Convert WMV to AVI
- Convert RMVB to AVI
- Rip DVD movie to MP4
- Convert MP4 to SWF
- Save YouTube videos
- Convert MOV to AVI
- Convert YouTube to MP4
- Convert MPEG to MP4 on Mac
- convert FLV to PSP video files
- Split movies on Mac
- Rip Blu-ray disc
- Convert video to DPG
- Convert MP4 to MPEG on Mac
- Download and convert YouTube videos
- Convert FLV to DVD
- Convert RMVB to DVD
- Rip DVD to AVI