How to convert XviD to AVI with XviD to AVI converter?
- Xilisoft Xvid to AVI Converter is perfect tool to convert XviD to AVI, and convert nearly all HD/SD video and audio formats, and convert videos and audios to play on iPad, iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Xbox, mobile phone, MP4 players, Google phones.
- Download the XviD to AVI Converter now, install and follow the steps to complete the task.
- Load files
- Click "Add File" button on the toolbar or "File> Add File" to load files.
- Choose output format and folder
Tip1: We provide abundant profiles sorted by various popular devices, especially all-around HD video formats are supported.
Tip2: Many options for you to choose. The "Recent" option will record your recent using automatically and it is convenient to be used afterward.
- Start the conversion from XviD to AVI
- After the above settings, click "Convert" button on the toolbar to start converting. You can pause, resume or stop the conversion at any time.
- More info you can visit: XviD to AVI converter.
More Info About XviD
XviD is a video codec for PC, whereas codec is an abbreviation for [co]der/[dec]oder, hence describes a program to encode and decode digital video. The purpose of encoding video data is to reduce redundancies – that means to make it smaller for faster transmission over computer networks or for more efficient storage on computer disks.
XviD is a primary competitor of the DivX Pro Codec (Xvid being DivX spelled backwards). In contrast with the DivX codec, which is proprietary software developed by DivX, Inc., XviD is free software distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License. This also means that unlike the DivX codec, which is only available for a limited number of platforms, XviD can be used on all platforms and operating systems for which the source code can be compiled.
Xilisoft Video Converter is multifunctional and easy-to-use software which can not only help you convert among popular videos, especially for converting XviD to AVI, but also can edit video effects and so on.