How to convert FLV to DVD?
- Do you have interesting videos with FLV format, and want to convert and burn FLV to DVD to share with your friends? Xilisoft DVD Creator is easy and fast tool to convert popular video formats such as FLV, AVI, MPEG, DivX, DV, VOB, WMV and MOV to DVD to play with most portable or home DVD players.
- Follow the steps to complete the task. Free download at: Convert FLV to DVD
- Load FLV files
- Run the DVD Creator and load the FLV files you want to convert by clicking "Add Video Files" option under the "File" menu. Or you can click the "Add Video Files" button in the main interface.
- Set output target
- Click the "Destination" drop-down button from the main window, and choose DVD disc, DVD folder, or ISO image file from the drop-down list as the output target.
- Start the FLV to DVD Conversion .
- You can start to burn the FLV video to DVD by clicking "Start Burn" button.
- More info you can visit: Convert FLV to DVD.
More Info About DVD
DVD, also known as Digital Versatile Disc or Digital Video Disc, is an optical disc storage media format, and was founded in 1995.
In 2006, a new format called Blu-ray Disc (BD), designed by Sony, Philips, and Panasonic, was released as the successor to DVD. Another format, HD DVD, competed unsuccessfully with this format in the format war of 2006–08. A dual layer Blu-ray Disc can store 50 GB.