How to convert video to DVD?
- Follow the steps to complete the task. Free download at: video to DVD (No-Limited Version).
- Load video files
- Run the DVD Creator and load video files you want to convert by clicking "Add Video Files" option under the "File" menu. Or you can click the "Add Video Files" button in the main interface.
- Set destination
- Start the video to DVD Conversion .
- You can start to burn video files to DVD by clicking "Start Burn" button.
- More info you can visit: video to DVD converter.
More Info About DVD
DVD, also known as Digital Versatile Disc or Digital Video Disc, is an optical disc storage media format, and was founded in 1995.
In 2006, a new format called Blu-ray Disc (BD), designed by Sony, Philips, and Panasonic, was released as the successor to DVD. Another format, HD DVD, competed unsuccessfully with this format in the format war of 2006–08. A dual layer Blu-ray Disc can store 50 GB.