- Support the conversion of multiple files at the same time
- Regrouped DVD menu templates; added popular menu templates.
- Added support for the DVD opening film clip.
- Ability to use a picture or video clip as the menu title miniature.
- Ability to add and edit multiple soundtracks and subtitles for the source video.
- Added DVD editing features: video image cropping, add special effects and watermarks to videos.
- Ability to preview the original and the edited videos side-by-side for easy comparison.
- Added support for multi-core CPU processing.
How to upgrade
If I have purchased your software, can I upgrade it for free in the future? If yes, how?
- You can always update your software for free. Most of our products checks updates automatically. Select "Check for updates" in Help menu to use this function. For other products, you can get the update version from our website.
- As for software upgrade, you have to pay it. Please contact us to get the link if you want to upgrade. Previous users are given a preferential price to upgrade their software.
- You may also upgrade online, click here for our software upgrade page, submit your purchase information and we will reply with the upgrade link.
- Note: License code you purchased for the old version is invalid for the upgrade version.