- Support the Conversion of multiple files at the same time.
- Added support for HD video formats such as mkv, ts, mov, mts, m2ts etc.;
- Reclassified the menu template, added the "most popular" menu template group;
- Added support for the DVD opening film clip;
- Added the ability to edit video clips in the DVD menu section. Users can use their favorite pictures or video clips to make the title thumbnail shown in the DVD menu section;
- Users can add audios and subtitles to video clips, and edit them;
- Added the "effects" feature; users can crop a DVD video frame to the required size, add watermarks, and other effects to the video;
- Added the "preview" feature; users can now compare and preview the original and the edited versions of the video side-by-side;
- Added support for multi-core processing.
How to upgrade
If I have purchased your software, can I upgrade it for free in the future? If yes, how?
- You can always update your software for free. Most of our products checks updates automatically. Select "Check for updates" in Help menu to use this function. For other products, you can get the update version from our website.
- As for software upgrade, you have to pay it. Please contact us to get the link if you want to upgrade. Previous users are given a preferential price to upgrade their software.
- You may also upgrade online, click here for our software upgrade page, submit your purchase information and we will reply with the upgrade link.
- Note: License code you purchased for the old version is invalid for the upgrade version.