- Support iPhone 4S.
- Support multithreading and multi-core processing technology.
- Optimized the profile parameters of GPU acceleration.
- Supports profile parameters: Main, Baseline and High.
- Supports preset parameters: Ultrafast，Superfast，Veryfast，Faster，Fast，Medium，Slow，Slower.
- Supports GPU acceleration when output to MKV format.
- Supports adding multiple tracks into a single file when output to MKV format.
- Supports adding cover when output to M4A and AIFF formats.
- AIFF format supports metadata.
- Accelerated ACC encoding speed.
- Fixed bugs.
- Adopts multi-thread encoding technology which promotes the converting speed of High Definition videos.
- Optimizes profiles for iPad and iPhone 4.
- Clip video segments to the precision of 0.001 second.
- Newly adds several profiles for Blackberry, Web and Android.
- Lyric support for MP3 format music.
- Metadata support for MP4 and M4A formats.
- Added High Definition video profile for iPad 2.
- Support more devices like Motorola XOOM and Samsung P1000.
- Supports AMD APP(ATI stream) encoding technology;
- Enables to transfer output files to iPad/iPhone 4 directly after conversion;
- Easier to use.
- Added video profiles for the newest iPhone 4.
- Allows you to add subtitles and soundtracks to the output video;
- Enable the function of transferring the output files to iPod, iPhone and PSP;
- Capable of inserting transitional effects in between merged video items;
- Makes the built-in player resizable;
- Switch the zoom mode between 4:3 and 16:9;
- Classifies the profile settings into different types;
- Added the function of power management.
- Added conversion profiles for Apple iPad.
- Added Android MPEG-4 profiles for Google phones.
- Optimized profile for Real Audio;
- Optimized default settings for some profiles;
- Improved the audio output quality with certain profiles;
- Enhanced stability while previewing.
- Improved compatibility with AMD CPU;
- Added support to WMV profile;
- Added support to Real Media files;
- Added French language support;
- Improved the preview capability when running in Windows Vista.
- Improved the ease of use, such as a dropdown list will turn up automatically for selection when you try to add profiles;
- Added more video effect options: Snowflake, Shadow, Haze, Mosaic, Flip Horizontal, Flip Vertical, Vertical Blind, Horizontal Blind, and Sand;
- Improved the vision design for Windows Vista.
- Improved the program appearance;
- Optimized the audio playing during DVD preview;
- Preview under Windows Vista works well now;
- Enhanced H.264 encoding speed;
- New support for MPAVBR encoding;
- Promoted displaying of status label and log info.
- Promoted performance of the program on computers with AMD processor;
- Straight purchase through 'Start' menu.
- Optimized the functionality of the software.
How to upgrade
If I have purchased your software, can I upgrade it for free in the future? If yes, how?
- You can always update your software for free. Most of our products checks updates automatically. Select "Check for updates" in Help menu to use this function. For other products, you can get the update version from our website.
- As for software upgrade, you have to pay it. Please contact us to get the link if you want to upgrade. Previous users are given a preferential price to upgrade their software.
- You may also upgrade online, click here for our software upgrade page, submit your purchase information and we will reply with the upgrade link.
- Note: License code you purchased for the old version is invalid for the upgrade version.