- Optimized the profile parameters of GPU acceleration.
- Supports profile parameters: Main, Baseline and High.
- Supports preset parameters: Ultrafast，Superfast，Veryfast，Faster，Fast，Medium，Slow，Slower.
- Supports adding cover when output to M4A and AIFF formats.
- AIFF format supports metadata.
- Accelerated ACC encoding speed.
- Fixed bugs.
- Adopts multi-thread encoding technology which promotes the converting speed of High Definition videos.
- Lyric support for MP3 format music.
- Metadata support for MP4 and M4A formats.
- Makes the built-in player resizable;
- Switch the zoom mode between 4:3 and 16:9;
- Classifies the profile settings into different types;
- Added the support for Spanish language interface.
- Optimized user experience and interface design for easier use.
- Added clip function which allows users to get several clips from a video and output them respectively or as a whole one.
- Added expert profile scheme which offers more professional-level V/A parameter settings for advanced users.
- Added the function of setting multiple profiles for the same video to meet various requirements.
- Added the Bitrate Calculator tool so that you can adjust the V/A bit rate of output file before converting.
How to upgrade
If I have purchased your software, can I upgrade it for free in the future? If yes, how?
- You can always update your software for free. Most of our products checks updates automatically. Select "Check for updates" in Help menu to use this function. For other products, you can get the update version from our website.
- As for software upgrade, you have to pay it. Please contact us to get the link if you want to upgrade. Previous users are given a preferential price to upgrade their software.
- You may also upgrade online, click here for our software upgrade page, submit your purchase information and we will reply with the upgrade link.
- Note: License code you purchased for the old version is invalid for the upgrade version.