- DVD Ripper, Video Converter just upgraded to v7.
- Added support for HD video formats such as mkv, ts, mov, mts, m2ts etc. .
- Reclassified the menu template, added the "most popular" menu template group.
- Added support for the DVD opening film clip.
- Added the ability to edit video clips in the DVD menu section. Users can use their favorite pictures or video clips to make the title thumbnail shown in the DVD menu section.
- Users can add audios and subtitles to video clips, and edit them.
- Added support for multi-core processing.
- Supports iPhone 4.
- Video Converter6 and DVD Ripper6 are now powered with NVIDIA® CUDA™ 5X faster in conversion time.
- Enable the function of transferring the output files to iPod, iPhone and PSP.
- Makes the built-in player resizable.
- Switch the zoom mode between 4:3 and 16:9.
- Classifies the profile settings into different types.
- Supports CD decoding.
- Added the function of power management.
How to upgrade
If I have purchased your software, can I upgrade it for free in the future? If yes, how?
- You can always update your software for free. Most of our products checks updates automatically. Select "Check for updates" in Help menu to use this function. For other products, you can get the update version from our website.
- As for software upgrade, you have to pay it. Please contact us to get the link if you want to upgrade. Previous users are given a preferential price to upgrade their software.
- You may also upgrade online, click here for our software upgrade page, submit your purchase information and we will reply with the upgrade link.
- Note: License code you purchased for the old version is invalid for the upgrade version.