- Strengthened the function of playlist management.
- Added the function of copying photos from photostream to computer.
- Provided support for importing contacts exported from Incredimail.
- Added the function of dragging and dropping apps.
- Fixed the bug of failing to show artworks of music files.
- Add more view modes for music, photos and movies
- Support transferring playlist to iTunes
- Right click “Show in playlist” to decide whether the file is ever added
- Add shortcut keys for the operation
- Support CDMA iPhone 4
- Add iPhone ringtone management feature(now available for iPad Magic)
- Add eBook management feature(now available for iPad Magic)
- Support multiple iOS devices simultaneously
- Read and export pictures and videos recorded by the device
- Resume playing of the transferred videos on the device
- Directly preview the device’s videos, music and other files less than 8MB on the computer
- Newly added photo album function to manage photos easily.
- Newly supports iPhone 4.
- Compatible with iOS 4 now.
- Supports transfer of image files to iPad;
- Supports adding illustrations to iPad video and audio file;.
- Supports transfer of files greater than 2G in size to iPad;
- Displays iPad file information such as video file size in Thumbnail mode.
How to upgrade
If I have purchased your software, can I upgrade it for free in the future? If yes, how?
- You can always update your software for free. Most of our products checks updates automatically. Select "Check for updates" in Help menu to use this function. For other products, you can get the update version from our website.
- As for software upgrade, you have to pay it. Please contact us to get the link if you want to upgrade. Previous users are given a preferential price to upgrade their software.
- You may also upgrade online, click here for our software upgrade page, submit your purchase information and we will reply with the upgrade link.
- Note: License code you purchased for the old version is invalid for the upgrade version.