- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad Air.
- Strengthened the function of playlist management.
- Added the function of copying photos from photostream to computer.
- Provided support for importing contacts exported from Incredimail.
- Added the function of dragging and dropping apps.
- Fixed the bug of failing to show artworks of music files.
- Backup messages;
- Support transferring files via Wi-Fi;
- New added view modes for music, movies and photos;
- Right click “Show in playlist” to decide whether the file is ever added;
- Transfer playlist to iTunes directly;
- New added shortcut keys;
- Support CDMA iPhone 4
- Add iPhone ringtone management feature(now available for iPhone Magic)
- Add eBook management feature(now available for iPhone Magic)
- Support multiple iOS devices simultaneously
- Read and export pictures and videos recorded by the device
- Resume playing of the transferred videos on the device
- Directly preview the device’s videos, music and other files less than 8MB on the computer
- Newly added photo album function.
- Newly supports iPhone 4.
- Compatible with iOS 4 now.
How to upgrade
If I have purchased your software, can I upgrade it for free in the future? If yes, how?
- You can always update your software for free. Most of our products checks updates automatically. Select "Check for updates" in Help menu to use this function. For other products, you can get the update version from our website.
- As for software upgrade, you have to pay it. Please contact us to get the link if you want to upgrade. Previous users are given a preferential price to upgrade their software.
- You may also upgrade online, click here for our software upgrade page, submit your purchase information and we will reply with the upgrade link.
- Note: License code you purchased for the old version is invalid for the upgrade version.