- iPhone Software Suite just upgraded to v5.
- Adds photo album function.
- Supports iPhone 4, iPod nano 5.
- Added the support for iPhone/iPod touch Firmware 3.1.3 and iTunes 10.
- Supports to add files by dragging and dropping.
- Makes ringtone more precisely with the time set to millisecond.
- Supports fade-in and fade-out effect of ringtone.
- Added the function of adjusting ringtone volume.
- Supports to name the ringtone freely.
- Makes the built-in player resizable.
- Switch the zoom mode between 4:3 and 16:9.
- Classifies the profile settings into different types.
- Supports CD decoding.
- Able to transfer the outputted files to iPhone directly after conversion.
- Added the function of power management.
How to upgrade
If I have purchased your software, can I upgrade it for free in the future? If yes, how?
- You can always update your software for free. Most of our products checks updates automatically. Select "Check for updates" in Help menu to use this function. For other products, you can get the update version from our website.
- As for software upgrade, you have to pay it. Please contact us to get the link if you want to upgrade. Previous users are given a preferential price to upgrade their software.
- You may also upgrade online, click here for our software upgrade page, submit your purchase information and we will reply with the upgrade link.
- Note: License code you purchased for the old version is invalid for the upgrade version.