- Supports adding cover when output to M4 Aformats.
- Fixed bugs.
- Adopts multi-thread encoding technology which promotes the converting speed of High Definition videos.
- Lyric support for MP3 format music.
- Metadata support for MP4 and M4A formats.
- Enables you to transfer output files to PSP directly after conversion
- Easier to use.
- Enable the function of transferring the output files to PSP;
- Makes the built-in player resizable;
- Switch the zoom mode between 4:3 and 16:9;
- Classifies the profile settings into different types;
- Supports CD decoding;
- Added the function of power management.
- Improved the usability for profile customization.
- Optimized the profiles for Real Media, MKV, MOV formats;
- Supported AVCHD (m2ts, mts) decodes;
- Improved the usability for 'Getting Started', and added Japanese 'Getting Started';
- Improved layout style for logs;
- Renewed help documents.
How to upgrade
If I have purchased your software, can I upgrade it for free in the future? If yes, how?
- You can always update your software for free. Most of our products checks updates automatically. Select "Check for updates" in Help menu to use this function. For other products, you can get the update version from our website.
- As for software upgrade, you have to pay it. Please contact us to get the link if you want to upgrade. Previous users are given a preferential price to upgrade their software.
- You may also upgrade online, click here for our software upgrade page, submit your purchase information and we will reply with the upgrade link.
- Note: License code you purchased for the old version is invalid for the upgrade version.